Learn on line in real time! This comprehensive program allows for dynamic real time interaction via white-board, chat, and a live text editor. One of our highly skilled PREPSKILLS® Certified teachers and ACT experts will prepare you using our innovative and interactive on line platform. While in the comfort of your own home, you will interact with the teacher and receive the full tutoring benefits of our ACT program.
Get the personal experience without having to leave home!
This program is designed to be a comprehensive one-on-one tutorial for the ACT.
Our 30 hours program includes:
- 18 hours of instruction (six 3-hour sessions) and 12 hours of exam writing
- ACT Diagnostic exam - a three hour diagnostic ACT test with reporting and essay evaluation which parallels the ACT official test
- Comprehensive materials, including exercises for math and vocabulary skills development
- Be prepared for your exam with PREPKIT™. Our Kit includes everything you will need: Eraser, Pencil sharpener, PREPSKILLS HB No. 2 Pencil, 8" Ruler, Highlighter-pen combo, Digital timer, Durable Pencil Case.
- 3 Practice exams using real ACT tests
- ACT Simulation Test taken under real test-taking circumstances complete with reporting and essay evaluation
- Enjoy strategy-rich sessions to help build specific test skills
- Highly qualified teachers who'll guide you through every step of the way with powerful insights, brilliant clarity, and cutting edge coaching... and all focused on achieving your college/university admission goals.
- On line support in real time over the Internet using EPREPSKILLS™ interactive whiteboard
Fee: $2,495 + HST (USD)
- ACT Private In-Home Prep
- US Admissions Workshop
- What is the ACT
- College Admission Resources
- Resources for Student Athletes
- Useful Links