Learn on line in real time! This comprehensive program allows for dynamic real time interaction via white-board, chat, and a live text editor. One of our highly skilled PREPSKILLS® Certified teachers and SSAT experts will prepare your child using our innovative and interactive on line platform. While in the comfort of your own home, your child will interact with the teacher and receive the full tutoring benefits of our SSAT/ISEE program.
Get the personal experience without having to leave home!
For students who benefit from the personal attention and schedule flexibility of one-to-one instruction, PREPSKILLS® is proud to offer our full SSAT program on a private basis in the comfort of your own home.
- 3 hours COMPUTEST™ (online diagnostic SSAT test)
- 6 three-hour in-home sessions
- Two 3 hour practice SSAT test booklets (Middle or Upper)
- 3 hour Resume, Application and Interview workshop
- Final SSAT simulation test
- up to 30 minutes email/phone consultation with Joanna Severino, Founder & President PREPSKILLS®
- 2 hour complimentary client education SSAT and private school admissions process seminar
- All course materials included
Content and Skills Practice:
- reading comprehension
- verbal - synonym and analogies
- persuasive essay writing
- exclusive 800+ page PREPSKILLS course book with skill building exercises, exercises for math, writing and vocabulary skills, extra skill builders and handouts, 3 sets of proprietary flashcards (PrepMath™, PrepVerbal™, PrepWord™), PowerWords blank flashcards, 2 full length practice tests, quizzes, PREPKIT™ and online resources.
- extensive essay topics
- additional exercises and homework practice
COMPUTEST™: an online diagnostic test that parallels the SSAT developed exclusively by PREPSKILLS®. This test helps determine student proficiencies and areas for improvement in terms of strategy, content, skills and time management. Teachers then work alongside students to formulate a plan to address the results of the test and parents are provided with detailed progress reports.
PREPSKILLS® Final Simulated Tests: written under real test conditions at the end of course. Students are provided the chance to familiarize themselves with the SSAT by writing a simulated test. Not only does this help relieve anxiety but it also serves to increase student confidence. The tests parallel the verbal, reading comprehension, quantitative and essay sections of the SSAT.
BONUS Resume, Application & Interview Workshop:
- 3 hour skill development workshop
- Students participate in an interactive, engaging workshop to increase confidence and discover their unique characteristics that will make them stand out!
- one-on-one interview (materials provided)
FREE Parent Information Seminar:
- recognize the benefits of test preparation
- understanding test results
- information about the admission process and private schools
- benefits of IB and AP
- REGISTER to attend an upcoming FREE Private School Admissions Seminar
Note: Resume, Application & Interview Workshop and the Simulations Tests are held at our testing centre. Dates, times and locations will be provided. Shipping charges for materials will be invoiced separately.
Tuition: $2,495 + HST (USD)
- SSAT Private In-Home Prep
- SSAT Classes
- Workshops, Testing & Consulting
- SSAT Test Information
- UTS Admission Process
- Ontario SSAT Test Dates
- History of SSAT Ontario
- SSAT Practice Tests
- FAQs: SSAT